The W300N is equipped with two powerful independent RF interfaces which support 802.11a/b/g and 802.11b/g/n. With certified IP-65 protection, it is designed to deliver high reliability under harsh outdoor environment.
The built-in advanced multi-functions provide flexibility in constructing scalable WiFi networks for all possible applications. With two individual interfaces, each can be configured into 6 different modes with maximum of 18 combinations. With 802.11n support, W300N offers bandwidth up to 300Mbps to accommodate heavy traffic services such as multimedia streaming. Establishing backbone network using 802.11a ensures stability and reduces interference while 802.11b/g offers great compatibility to all wireless clients.
W300N provides wide-range of authentication and encryption standards (including WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP/AES and IEEE 802.1X) to enforce maximum security. Furthermore, friendly security management user interface reduces configuration complexity. W300N is a true carrier-grade product which is guaranteed to fulfill any business proposal.
High Performance Dual Radio Design
- 802.11b/g/n for local client access & 802.11a/b/g for backhaul
- High Powered 802.11a/b/g radio provides long distance link
- Wireless N 300Mbps speed provides excellent throughput
Signal Strength LED Indicator
- Allows network installer for easy deployment
- Offers multi operation modes for different network topologies
- Flexible solution for various wireless applications
Multiple Wireless Names (AP mode)
- Broadcasts multiple SSID’s in one device
- Permits different levels of network access (VLAN Tagging)
Dual Antenna Design
- Embedded 6dBi antenna (802.11b/g/n) with external antenna connectors N-type (802.11a & 802.11b/g)
- Features MIMO antenna technology for faster throughput & greater coverage (802.11b/g/n)
- Perfect for both Point-to-Point & Point-to-MultiPoint applications
- Upgradeable antenna to increase range and receive sensitivity
Power-over-Ethernet (48V PoE) Capable
- Power and data over one single cable for convenient installation
- Power Injector Included
Intelligent Quality of Service (QoS) Technology
- Facilitates bandwidth priority for VoIP, video streaming, online gaming