You are here: Home > Return Policy
Customer must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within the 30-day guarantee return period for the product. The 30-day period ends on the 30th day from the order date. Backordered items may be returned within 30-days of the delivery date. The RMA number can be obtained through our online cart. Once you have obtained an RMA number online, please wait for the RMA approval before sending the item back to us; you will receive an email from one of our customer representatives authorizing your return. 247SECURITYCAMERAS.COM will not accept returns without prior authorization and a RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days within which return products must be received by 247SECURITYCAMERAS.COM. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product(s) to 247SECURITYCAMERAS.COM. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers (e.g. UPS, USPS, or FedEx) capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the return product(s) during shipment.
Customer agrees that all returned products will include the following:
- Original packaging (manufacturerâ€™s box, plastic bags, etc.)
- Original intact UPC barcode. Do not cut out the UPC code until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC code voids any possibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
- Copy of packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
- All accessories (power supplies, cables, remote controls, batteries, software disks, etc.)
- Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
- For any Refund or Exchange Returns, 247SECURITYCAMERAS.COMwill not refund to Customer the original shipping charges. In addition, 247SECURITYCAMERAS.COM will assess a 20% restocking fee against the Customerâ€™s account. All merchandise unless otherwise indicated must be returned within 30 days from the original order date for a refund.
Be sure to clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the box and enclose the proof of purchase, otherwise, your return will be refused. Freight Collect or COD returns will also be refused.
247SECURITYCAMERAS.COM aims at providing the most accurate product information available from manufacturers. Please note that product specifications are subject to change without notice as product improvements are made by manufacturers. 247SECURITYCAMERAS.COM is not liable for discrepancies in product specifications or typographical errors posted on our website and actual specifications of the item received. In the event of minor specification discrepancies, such as TV Lines, Lux, and Power specifications, and discrepancy in audio, video, alarm, or power jack types specifications that can be corrected by providing appropriate connectors, requests for refund or exchange will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, no exceptions.
It is possible that products may be damaged during the shipping process. Please open and inspect your package for physical damage immediately before you let the Driver go. Report all physical damage to the Carrier Service Delivery Driver, and have him/her clearly mark the Bill of Lading (packing slip or invoice) before signing. Visible shipping damage must be reported immediately. 247SECURITYCAMERAS.COM will not be held responsible for any damages reported after 24 hours of receiving the package.